"I really appreciate how hard you worked to make everything run smoothly - you are awesome! I could not be more satisfied with your service and would be happy to recommend you to other clients." ~ CJ, Wedding & Event Planner
From private classes to corporate events or just something a little different, we can provide a range of services that can cater to all your needs, including :-
- Private Classes & Workshops - These can be for individuals, couples or small groups; a great way to fast-track your learning or learning how to dance for your special day ... a great way to impress your guests 🙂 . Rates would depend on the number of people, location, dates and what is required.
- Group Activities - From hen parties to team building events, we can offer a range of swing dance based activities which will get everyone smiling and having fun whilst also encouraging bonding, teamwork and communication.
- Private Parties & Events - Adding a vintage flavour to your event? From 1920's theme party's to corporate dinner dances to weddings, we can offer a variety of options which can include :-
♥ A fun swing dance class to get your guests up and dancing
♥ Mood dancers to help break the ice and dance with guests during the evening
♥ DJs to keep the party going
♥ Performances to entertain guests during the evening
♥ Help to find the right band
♥ Help to run the evening
- Outdoor Events - If you are organising an outdoor event (local fete, street party, community event, festival), we can provide teachers to run fun taster classes, dancers to mingle & perform and DJs to play some great music.
- School Workshops - Swing dancing is a great activity that encourages interaction, co-ordination and is great for fitness too. With a flexible teaching plan, we can either come in with a one-off workshop, a course of lessons or even help choreograph a routine for a school event.
- Film & TV - We can provide dancers or choreographers for film, tv and music videos.